Using the Pedal
The mix knob controls the overall blend between the wet and dry signal. Fully counterclockwise is 100% dry signal and no reverb will pass to the output jacks. Fully clockwise is 100% wet signal and no dry signal will pass to the output jacks. A 50/50 mix is approximately 10 to 11:00.
The decay knob effects how long the reverb trails. The range is from 50 milliseconds to over 1 minute.
Cntrl 1 Knob
The control knob function changes depending on the algorithm:
- Cyan Sky Blue Algorithm - Controls the amount of modulation present in the reverb trails. The modulation parameters are fixed. Think of this as a volume level; the more you turn it up, the more present the modulation will be.
- White Ice Algorithm - Controls the amount of upper octave shimmer present in the reverb trails. The decay know and the control 1 knob are interactive with each other. The decay knob controls how long the shimmer stays in the trails of the reverb; the higher the decay, the longer the shimmer is present in the trails. The control 1 knob acts as a volume control for the level of shimmer in the reverb.
- Yellow Sub Algorithm - Controls the amount of lower octave in the reverb trails. Think of the control 1 knob as a volume knob, controlling the level of lower octave in the reverb trails.
Using the Soft-Click Switches
To engage the revelation, do a short press of the bypass switch. The bypass LED will turn on and all three knobs will be active. You can dial in the sounds any way you like as you are in Live Mode. To switch between Live Mode and Preset Mode, do a short press of the preset switch. The preset LED will turn on and all the knobs will be locked/inactive. To exit Preset Mode, just press the preset switch again and all knobs will be back to Live Mode.
Our soft click Bypass and Preset switches are smart switches which have several different timed based functions to control various features of the pedal. Since there is a lot of time based magic happening behind the scenes, please note that it is possible to rapidly press the switch so fast that it will not recognize the press. A good solid press should be sufficient to engage the Bypass or Preset switch.
Time based functions are as follows:
- To switch algorithms on the fly, press and hold the Bypass switch for at least 3/4's of a second and upon releasing the Bypass switch you will cycle through to the next algorithm.
- To switch presets on the fly, press and release both of the Bypass and Preset switches at the same time. This will cycle through each preset until it reaches the end and then will cycle back to the beginning. You can cycle through your presets in any state that the pedal is in (off, on, or in preset mode). Do not press and hold both switches for longer than 2 seconds as this will enter "Preset Save Mode".
- To engage infinite Bloom, press and continue to hold the Preset switch, as long as the switch is being held down the Preset LED will begin to flash and the Decay knob will gracefully increase until it reaches its maximum setting. Once the Preset switch is released the Preset LED will continue to flash letting you know the Decay knob is gracefully returning to its original setting.
- When switching between modes (Live or Preset) and you are transitioning from a long decay to a shorter decay, the pedal automatically enters into a "graceful transition" state, the Preset LED will begin to flash letting you know that the Decay knob is gracefully returning to its new setting. Please note that whenever the Preset LED is flashing, both Bypass and Preset switches will be inactive until the Decay knob has settled to its new position.